About the job
- Exciting leadership opportunity within our Flight Operations team
- Challenge yourself to this unique opportunity
- Executive Level | Permanent position | Perth based
The Training Support Team Leader role is responsible to the Head of Training & Checking for leading the Training Support team including training planning, rostering, and compliance functions within Network Aviation Flight Operations Training. This role provides leadership and coaching to the Training Support team of the Flight Operations Training & Checking department, and reports training support deliverables to the business.
In leading a Team of up to five professionals, you’ll have –
- Capability to support the development of others and engage team commitment
- Proven prioritization and organization skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with demanding deadlines simultaneously
- Sound customer service philosophy
- Strong result focus with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Tactful, discrete, and focus on maintaining the confidentiality
- Strength in using initiative to follow issues, projects, and tasks through to completion
- Resilience in managing a team in a changing operational context due to the nature of the industry
- Proven ability to contribute positively in a team environment
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- High level of motivation.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Forward-thinking with vision.
- Proven and highly developed Leadership skills, particularly in relation to a remote workforce
- Motivated and committed to management system principles.
- Qualified for command.
- Demonstrated level of high personal standards.
- Experience in flight crew administration and management (preferred).
- Articulate with excellent report writing skills.
- Training/experience in Quality systems management
- Computer literacy
- Be well versed in CASA Regulations including CASRs, as well as industry awards