- 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized board/ University
UPPER AGE LIMIT FOR TYPE RATED DORNIER (DO-228) FIRST OFFICER:
- 45 Years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex Servicemen (will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Current valid CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication,
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Accident/ Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year fromdate of application
- Valid Endorsement
- First Officer – During training First Officer shall be paid a stipend of Rs 25000/ (Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month and Rs 75000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) per month on commencement of SLF on pro rata basis.
- Full salary will be paid of Rs 1,80,000/- (One Lakh Eighty thousand only) per month from date of release as P2 for active flying duties for 40 hours of flying per month (All emoluments are subject to COVID cut)
Stay Tuned and Informed with us!