- Perform Engine disassembly, assembly, inspection, and repair, in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government, and industry-standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the relevant national aviation authorities.
- Solve technical issues and problems as appropriate when encountered in daily work.
- Assist Operations leaders and managers in operations planning to achieve production targets, corporate goals, and discipline.
- Lead and supervise a team of technicians in performing daily tasks including work assignments and monitoring.
- Carry out SAP and Solumina transactions and make necessary changes to work order in SAP & Solumina.
- Participate in production linearity projects and setup, housekeeping, and other workshop activities as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Upkeep & maintain all Operations tooling and fixture.
- Comply and adhere to the code of ethics as well as EH&S regulations, standards, requirements, and procedures.
- Actively support and participate in Continuous Improvement, Environment Health & Safety (EH&S), and Quality projects and initiatives.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline.
- 2 years of relevant technical experience in the aerospace industry. Open to consider candidates with no experience with full/partial SAR-66 or SAR-7 qualifications.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license acceptable to CAAS or equivalency may also apply.
- Good analytical skills, able to grasp concepts, track and resolve issues quickly.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement, Environment Health & Safety (EH&S), and Quality projects and initiatives.
- Self-motivated to work independently with a positive attitude towards change management.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commit to working on rotating shifts (Day & Night) and overtime on a need basis.
- Pass and complete relevant CAAS examination credits:
SAR-66 (A&C – certifying complete engine)
- M02 & M08 OR CO2 – Physics & Basic Aerodynamics OR Physics and Aerodynamics
- M06 & M07 OR TM1 – Material and Hardware & Maintenance Practices OR Aircraft Materials and Hardware, and Maintenance Practices (Mechanical)
- M09 – Human Factor and Error Management
- M10 OR CO1 – Airworthiness Administration OR Air Legislation
- M15 – Gas Turbine Engine
SAR-7 (A&C – certifying complete engine)
- L11 OR L12 – Airworthiness Administration OR Air Legislation
- H11 – Human Factor and Error Management
- B11 – Maintenance Practices and Materials
- B13 – Electrical and Instrument Systems
- C14 – Turbine Engine Theory and Construction
- C15 – Turbine Engine Systems
Entity: Eagle Services Asia Pte Ltd
Location: 51 Calshot Road Singapore 509927
(Company Transport provided from Pasir Ris MRT station)